12 February 2018
Candidates will be mainly responsible for improvement and development activities in areas such as Design, Production, Quality Assurance and Purchasing (sub-cont Development).
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from reputable university with minimum GPA not less than 2.75 of 4 scales.
- Possess high interest and understanding in manufacturing process, Quality Management System.
- Having experience in engineering area is preferred but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to read and drawing 3D.
- Computer literate.
- Able to communicate in English.